Thank You
Thank you to 24 and 9 for creating our Good-Bye 5th Grade bulletin board using languages from around the world.
Thank you to 2, 23, 4, and 16 for creating our Mysterious Cave bulletin board.
Thank you to 19 and 3 for the Summer fun bulletin.
Thank you to Ms. Buntin, 11’s grandparents and 18’s father for joining us on our cave adventure.



Upcoming Events
Wednesday, May 16th Field Day
Thursday, May 17th 5th Grade Reward/Field Day and Wacky Awards
Friday, May 18th Awards Day
Last Day of School
Monday, May 28th Memorial Day
Monday, June 4-Friday, June 29 Summer School: Dinosaurs
Good-Bye
I have enjoyed my first year teaching at Exeter, but it has been hard being so far from my family. I will be moving back to Iowa to teach kindergarten this upcoming fall. Thank you for all your support. You all have children to be proud of. ~M.s. Gray
Summer
Reading is important to keep up through the whole summer. On average a student will drop down a little bit unless they are constantly reading and refreshing those skills everyday.

3 comments:
Hey Miss. Gray it me isabel. i just wntd hi nd bye. i will miss u lotz!!!! but sum xs i will send u e-mails still. so we can keep in touch. u kn0 it sum xs lookd like i wuz gettn on ur nerves but o well!!! hahahaha!!! well i will miss u lotz!! in my own opinion i thought dat u were da best teacha!! bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y dnt ppl eva leave a comment on diz 1
I will miss you too (2). I have enjoyed having you in class, I'm glad you came back to Exeter to finish out the year. You weren't gettn on my nerves...just to let you know. you are a true joy to have in class. keep in touch!
Love,
Ms. Gray
Post a Comment