Saturday, March 03, 2007
Cells Web Site/ Cell Project
Start Tuesday, March 6, 2007- Due Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Goal:
Create 2-D animal/plant cell.
How:
Using a piece of paper laying flat I need to create an image with objects that can be attached giving it a pop up book effect. (2 dimensional)
My project needs to be careful, colorful, and detailed:
Careful: I took my time and was creative
Colorful: I colored the background in and objects weren’t all one color.
Detailed: My cell parts were all labeled. I used my book, handouts, or internet to help me.
Grading:
How well do you think you did on the project?
On a scale of 1 (didn’t try)- 5(tried my best and followed instructions)
Mark the numbers on the lines of how well you think you did on the project.
_______ Done on time
_______ Careful
_______ Colorful
_______ Detailed
_______ Turned in the sheet with cell
http://www.iknowthat.com/com/L3?Area=Science%20Lab
Virtual Electron Microscope
Cells Games:
SOL 5.5 Cells Quiz
Plant and Animal Cell Game!
Cell Millinaire Game!
Cells Quiz!
Label the Cell Quiz
Who wants to be a millionaire on cells?
Cells Quiz
Cells 25 Question Quiz
Great Site: Great to help you with labels
http://www.cellsalive.com/
Cell Practice:
Draw and label the basic structures of plant and animal cells (i.e., cell wall, cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, and chloroplasts).
Cells Quiz
Cells Alive! Plant cellsCells Alive! Animal CellsCell Inspector
Compare and contrast the basic structures of plant and animal cells (i.e., cell membrane, cytoplasm, and nucleus)
I Can Do That!
Interactive Plant Cells
Interactive Animal Cells
Identify basic structures of plant and animal cells.
Who Wants to be an Animal Classification Millionaire?
Inside A Cell
I Know That!
Compare and contrast basic structures and functions of plant and animal cells.
Making sense of the Species
Plant Sleuth
Similarities and Differences among Living Things
Life Science SafariCell Structure and FunctionCell Reproduction
Distinguish between single cell and multicellular organisms.
Virtual Electron Microscope
Differentiate among cells, tissues, organs, and systems.Body Systems Happy Game
Cells, tissues, and membranes review and quiz
Science Book Information:
http://www.sfscience.com/english/grade_6/unit_A/index.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment