Exeter Elementary 5th Grade Class 2006 Keep in touch with technology!
I think A is #11 ??
I think B is me.
Tell us Ms.GRAY.
I don't know who they are, #13 took the pictures. I was the first to have my blood drawn so I know it wasn't me!~Ms. G
I dont thinkthat hurt to much, well maby a little at the begining
My goly I wonder if Ty knows
Miss Gray delete that comment that I just made.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think A is #11 ??
I think B is me.
Tell us Ms.GRAY.
I don't know who they are, #13 took the pictures. I was the first to have my blood drawn so I know it wasn't me!
~Ms. G
I dont thinkthat hurt to much, well maby a little at the begining
My goly I wonder if Ty knows
Miss Gray delete that comment that I just made.
Post a Comment