Wednesday, October 04, 2006

PowerPoint

What do we like most about PowerPoints
check the comments for what the 5th grade thinks!!

(please don't put your name or the names of your classmates)

30 comments:

Exeter 5th Grade said...

i i like to play with the words

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love doing the powerpoints i want to do that again from #18

Anonymous said...

I like seeing what you can do.#13

Anonymous said...

#16 I like powerpoint because you can write down what you want to put.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until we start a new project.

Anonymous said...

I liked #5s TE because she had some good backgrounds and had really good facts about her planet she had really good stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I like mine and everybodys transastions and facts

Anonymous said...

I like building them and precent them

Anonymous said...

I liked #7' because hers was good,and pretty TE

Anonymous said...

I liked #3's and #1's they were awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked #3's and #1's they were awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

please maby i could get tutering
#9

Anonymous said...

We NEED extra recess!

Anonymous said...

I love math!

Anonymous said...

I love no homework.

Anonymous said...

#1 is awesome from #18

Anonymous said...

hi #13

Anonymous said...

Lets start a new project!

Anonymous said...

#1 write back hi

Anonymous said...

#1 write back hi

Anonymous said...

hey Miss Gray why dont you make a comment

Anonymous said...

hey #18 what are you doing!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry #13 about that last night

Anonymous said...

hey #1 from #11

Anonymous said...

#8 your a hotty

Anonymous said...

David likes #18

Anonymous said...

who are you #7

Anonymous said...

I wonder if we are ever going to get extra recess

Anonymous said...

Hey #11 its me #18.